Firststop Darlington © 2015
Pre Employment Training
We provide a variety of activities and opportunities throughout each week for people to address their employability, increase their confidence and self-worth and to gain skills to improve their prospects as they journey towards independence.
• Job Club provides plenty of support with job-seeking
• Advice on improving your CV and job applications
• An adviser who provides guidance on applying for jobs
• Access to information about local opportunities
• Young adults and their next steps
Every Monday and Thursday 2.00pm - 4.00pm, the Job Club provides more than just information and advice. It also helps you structure your job-seeking, lets you spend time with other people who are also seeking work and share tips and experiences.
For further information about First Stop's Job Club and what’s on offer contact us and ask for Sue.